This lip balm is so silky smooth! I keep one in every purse, in my car, at my office, and by my bed. I’ve been making this particular recipe for years, as it never lets me down and it lasts forever. I love having a girls night with some healthy appetizers, organic wine, and lots of fun making lip balm! This is a great way to buy the raw ingredients in bulk and share the cost with a group. It ends up only costing you pennies per tube! Try using different essential oils to find your favorite blend!
- 4 tbsp Beeswax (slightly more or less for a firmer or softer texture)
- 4 tbsp Shea Butter
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 40+ drops essential oil(s) of choice (I love citrus)
- Melt first three ingredients in a double boiler, or a glass bowl over a pot of water on the stove.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils.
- Use a dropper to fill lip balm tubes using this kit (so easy!)
- Let tubes sit for several hours to fully harden before capping.
- Sip some wine and be merry! (Optional) 😉